New fundraising edition by Wade Guyton
Printed Matter is pleased to announce a new Wade Guyton fundraising edition. The fourth installment in this ongoing series is another large-scale print featuring a new image of one of Guyton’s renowned ‘X’ paintings. Produced to scale and in the style of the artist’s original inkjet-on-canvas work, the edition is printed with archival UV curable inks and folded by hand.
Proceeds from the sale of this edition will provide vital support for Printed Matter’s nonprofit programs and services.
Details on how to purchase a Wade Guyton X- edition:
Due to the anticipated high demand, the sale of the edition will be drawn by lottery among Printed Matter Members.
During the month of May, any customer who becomes a Member at the Friend level or higher can enter into the running to purchase the edition. Memberships can be purchased online, in-store, or by phone. If you would like to purchase a membership online and be entered into the lottery, you must type GUYTON LOTTERY into the comments field of your order. The deadline to enter the lottery is Wednesday, May 31st.
- If you have an active membership at the time of the drawing (purchased as of June 1st, 2016) you are eligible for entry into the lottery. Please note: In order to enter, you must email email@example.com with your full name before the closing date of Wednesday, May 31st.
- If your name is drawn you will be notified by email and sent an invoice by Friday, June 2nd. You must pay your invoice in full and arrange pick-up or shipment by Friday, June 9th, or you forfeit your edition, and it returns into the lottery.
- Member’s discount cannot be used on purchases of fundraising editions.
- This edition is limited to one per customer; you can only become a Member once.
- The first 70 editions will be priced at $1000. The price of the last 30 will increase incrementally to a final price of $3000. Members who enter the lottery should expect to pay anywhere between $1000-$3000 for their edition. If you win the lottery and choose to decline your edition, your edition will be returned to the lottery.
Members provide essential support for Printed Matter’s many nonprofit programs and services. We’re deeply grateful to our community of Members for believing in our mission and providing the vital funds necessary to continue our work. Thank you for your support!
X Poster (Untitled, 2007, Epson UltraChrome inkjet on linen, 84 × 69 inches, WG1208)
Size: 84 × 69 inches unfolded and is presented in a 24 × 36 inches cardboard sleeve.
Signed and numbered
Edition of 100