- Recent arrivals
- Best sellers
- Rare and special interest
BIO Or O, Acushla? Or ALL BODIES of WATER ALWAYS REFLECT the MOON Always: Bodytemperature [Feuilles Set]
Ali VanBooks $53.00
Recent ArrivalFeatured at NYABF
Supreme Fan, 2016 [NYABF 2016 Entry Ticket Edition]
Ken KagamiEditions $10.00
Study for Sturtevant Voice (Cover Version) LP [Regular Edition]
Weronika TrojanskaAudio & Video $40.00
The Glover's Repository : The Tenaciousness of Subterfuge
Paul Etienne LincolnBooks $35.00
The Coney Island Amateur Psychoanalytic Society and Its Circle
Zoe BeloffBooks $30.00
Critical Theory Cocktails : Powerful Drinks That Will Make You Think Differently, Vol. 3
Aggie ToppinsBooks $8.00
Horny Turtles Ditch the Fish and Make the Switch Print
James UnsworthEditions $200.00
Render Others as Happy As One Desires Oneself to be, and Never Inflict More Pain Upon Them Than One Would Like to Receive at Their Hands
James UnsworthOriginal artwork $400.00
Welcome to Printed Matter, Inc.,
the world’s leading non-profit organization
dedicated to the dissemination, understanding
and appreciation of artists’ books...
- What Printed Matter Does
- Printed Matter circulates over 32,000 publications annually on behalf of artists and small presses through our non-profit store in Chelsea, our online catalog, and other distribution channels.
- PM’s Exhibitions feature works by artists and collectives instrumental in shaping the field of artists' books, as well as emerging artists who engage the medium in exciting new ways.
- PM Fairs operates the world’s two premier events for artists’ books, the NY Art Book Fair and the LA Art Book Fair and attends other fairs worldwide.
- PM Publishing focuses on producing books by emerging artists, socially & politically engaged works, and technically innovative publications.
- PM offers educational services to promote the understanding of artists’ books both in store and at forums worldwide.
- PM hosts over 80 events a year on behalf of book artists including talks, lectures and performances.
- The PM Window Series gives artists a highly visible space to showcase their projects in the heart of Chelsea.
- PM regularly works with artists to create editioned artworks to support our non-profit services for book artists.
- PM maintains one of the world's largest bibliographic records pertaining to artists’ books available online for research purposes.
- PM is available for collector and library consultation services for sourcing titles and building a contemporary collection.
- Collected since 1976, PM's Archive stands as an important record of the development and trajectory of the artists’ book field as it intersects with Printed Matter’s institutional history.
- Food Pants by James Unsworth